General Purpose Vest Level IIIA
Use RFQ only if you need quantities more than 10 for custom pricing
Popup blocker needs to be disabled for the RFQ form to load
The General Purpose Vest with enhanced coverage a concealable vest providing extensive front, back and side protection. Level IIIA kevlar panels giving front back and side protection. With the rifle plate pockets standard in front and back, these all-purpose vests can be upgraded to the highest level from a low entry. These protective capabilities, combined with a high degree of comfort and mobility, have made them very successful with Law Enforcement.
- Two elastic velcro shoulder adjustment straps with an adjustable buckle to provide a firm and comfortable fit and strength
- scoop-neck design enhances neck comfort and maximizes coverage concealability
- Easy care, durable Cordura like finish machine washable poly/cotton outer shell
- Removable ballistic panels
- Rifle plate pockets front and back for 10" x 12" plates optional. Opening on the side making easy removal
- Front back and side protection sides of vest each have one wide velcro fastener attaching to vest from back to the front panel allowing easy once-off adjustment
- Level III rifle plates 10" x 12"
- Level IV ceramic plates 10" x 12"
- Extra carrier
- CounterPoint(TM) stab/slash insert
Note: To provide you with the most comfortable fit we need your following measurements:
- Chest measurement
- Waist measurement
- The distance from your second shirt button from the collar to the top of your belt.