Bomb Blanket - NIJ Level II
Use RFQ only if you need quantities more than 10 for custom pricing
Popup blocker needs to be disabled for the RFQ form to load
BOMB BLANKETS are great at stopping and containing most pipe bombs, blast and hand grenade pieces, as well as most electrical or pressure explosion-related fragmentation. In order to contain these explosion they are made from KEVLAR 129HT 1100 Dtex, ballistic fabric that meets with the necessary protection levels, and stitching it together, it also utilizes a fire retardant, water repellent nylon cover.
Be protected from bomb explosions when you are in the action zone. You may save your torso with bulletproof vest but it may not withstand a bomb explosion. Therefore, bomb blankets are there to protect you against these explosions and also to contain bomb blasts. They are made from KEVLAR and have a Nomex fire-resistant coating. Will contain explosions from a large variety of bombs. We offer different levels of Bomb ballistic blankets. All blankets are available in the standard sizes offered, plus custom sizes and configurations available on request.
Please use the "Request For Quote" button to get a better price on higher quantities and also specify any special requirements.
- Fragmentation protection tested to Stanag 17-gram Fragmentation V50 550m/s.
- Weight – Varies by size and mentioned below for each blanket size
- Light enough to be carried by one man.
- A nylon web loop near the 4 corners is standard.
- In high magnitude explosions, the ballistic blanket rises to a parachute configuration while the sides drop to contain the blast.
We shall be happy to quote you on special custom orders and quantities. A choice of colors is available.
- Safety Circle - wrap around to cover suspected object
- Complete with a carry bag
- Fragmentation Protection
- Used for IED/EOD Operations
- Used in Demining Operations
Exporting bomb blankets requires a U.S. State Department export permit. Some countries may require a Department of Commerce export license for Body Armor. It is the SOLE responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all transactions conform to US and local Federal, State and Local Statutes, Codes, and Ordinances. Residents of Connecticut are prohibited from buying Body Armor unless the sale is face to face (or unless the buyer is a police officer, Police Department, or military). We cannot ship to residents of Connecticut who are not police or military.