Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and meet the legal requirements of your resident state
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Best Safety Apparel's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Indiana and federal laws of United States.
- Under no circumstances will any returns be allowed on custom built and special order items. No merchandise will be accepted for return without first obtaining authorization from Name Brands Inc. Your request to return the goods must be received within 72 hours of your receiving them and must be shipped back at buyers expense within 72 hours of receiving written approval from Name Brands Inc.
- All merchandise accepted for return must be accompanied by the original sales invoice. We issue the purchaser a credit note when we have received the goods back in good condition and without modification. The credit note entitles the purchaser to obtain other goods from us in exchange. Under no circumstances are we obliged to refund money.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and shipping and the cost of shipping & handling charges on returns must be borne by the buyer. Shipping charges are not refundable. The gas masks are not eligible for return due to health concerns.
- We are not responsible for the failure or malfunctioning of the products due to improper handling by the buyer. Any orders we agree to restock will incur a minimum 15% restocking fee on the original cost price.
- Please ship all returns to Name Brands Inc offices only when authorization is given to be restocked by Name Brands Inc. It is the responsibility of the BUYER, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state or federal laws in regard to possession and use of any item from this on-line store. If in any doubt consult your attorney regarding local, state or federal laws before ordering.
- BY PLACING an ORDER, the BUYER REPRESENTS THAT HE/SHE is of legal age and that the products will be used only in a lawful manner. By placing an order, the Buyer signifies agreement to these Terms of Sale.
- Some personal items like helmets, vests, gas masks etc would not be eligible for return once purchased because of the fact that they can not be re-sold as they would be considered used.
- We ship within US to individuals or organizations provided there is no US embargo in force. We ship by parcel post, courier, airfreight or any other means per the buyer's instructions. There are no minimum quantity requirements and we shall quote S&H on bulk orders if so requested. S&H and Insurance charges are for the buyer's account and would be charged separately once the item gets shipped. We will adjust any additional Shipping & Handling charges to your credit card after shipping, if it is not stated on our website. Handling charge of around $3.00 would be added to every shipment. Buyer is responsible for any permits, restrictions, and tariffs associated with their order. United Parcel Service is available for your convenience.
- All in stock items are shipped within 1-3 business days after receipt of payment. In the event an item is out of stock you will be notified with an estimated ship date. All other orders i.e special custom orders or orders for imported items may take 4 weeks to 6 weeks. Any goods subject to export licensing by the State Department can only be shipped when the necessary license is approved.