Bomb Blanket - NIJ Level IIA
Use RFQ only if you need quantities more than 10 for custom pricing
Popup blocker needs to be disabled for the RFQ form to load
BOMB BLANKETS provide utmost safety against most fragmented bombs, pipe bombs, and fragmentation caused by pressure or electrical explosion. It is made from a combination of multiple layers of KEVLAR 129HT 1100 Dtex ballistic fabric offering maximum safety and then sewn into a fire retardant, water repellent nylon cover.
When you're in the warzone, take precautions against bomb explosions with bomb blankets. A bulletproof vest might protect your torso, but it might not to be able to protect from an explosion. Therefore, bomb blankets are available to shield you from these explosions and to contain them. They have a Nomex fire-resistant coating and are constructed of Kevlar. They will contain blasts from a wide range of bombs. Ballistic blankets come in a variety of levels. All blankets are supplied in the normal sizes as well as custom sizes and configurations upon request.
Please use the "Request For Quote" button to get a better price on higher quantities and also specify any special requirements.
- Fragmentation protection tested to Stanag 17-gram Fragmentation V50 450m/s.
- Weight – Varies by size and mentioned below for each blanket size
- Light enough to be carried by one man.
- A nylon web loop near the 4 corners is standard.
- In high magnitude explosions, the blanket rises to a parachute configuration while the sides drop to contain the blast.
We shall be happy to quote you on special custom orders and quantities. A choice of colors is available.
- Safety Circle - wrap around to cover suspected object
- Complete with a carry bag
- Fragmentation Protection
- Used for IED/EOD Operations
- Used in Demining Operations
Exporting bomb blankets requires a U.S. State Department export permit. Some countries may require a Department of Commerce export license for Body Armor. It is the SOLE responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all transactions conform to US and local Federal, State and Local Statutes, Codes, and Ordinances. Residents of Connecticut are prohibited from buying Body Armor unless the sale is face to face (or unless the buyer is a police officer, Police Department, or military). We cannot ship to residents of Connecticut who are not police or military.