Highcut Crewman Helmet
Use RFQ only if you need quantities more than 10 for custom pricing
Popup blocker needs to be disabled for the RFQ form to load
The Crewman Helmet has been designed for tank crews and for soldiers needing to wear large communication headsets. It is designed to be completely removable from the headset.
- High fragmentation performance with low weight, using high-tenacity ballistic aramid fiber
- Perfect Suspension Fit System
- 6 adjustment points for a perfect fit
- Adjustable chin strap
- Quick release buckle to remove the helmet
- 7 Pad Crown mesh harness system, with extensive adjustments, for comfortable wearing and ventilation
- Padded front brow, with side adjusting features
- V6: V50 of 600 m/s.
*As tested with 22 Caliber, 17 grain FSP (Fragment Simulating Projectile), according to STANAG 2920 and US MIL STD 662F.
Helmet Size Chart
|Extra Small||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||52 - 53 cm||20.5 - 20.9 in|
|Small||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||54 - 55 cm||21.3 - 21.7 in|
|Medium||7 - 7 1/8||56 - 57 cm||22.0 - 22.4 in|
|Large||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||58 - 59 cm||22.8 - 23.2 in|
|X Large||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||60 - 61 cm||23.6 - 24.0 in|
|XX Large||7 3/4 - 8||62 - 64 cm||24.4 - 25.2 in|