PASGT IIIA Helmet
Use RFQ only if you need quantities more than 10 for custom pricing
Popup blocker needs to be disabled for the RFQ form to load
The PASGT helmet (US Personal Armour System Ground Troops) is designed to protect against fragments/shrapnel and other ballistic threats; with improved comfort. Used by Military, Special Forces, Police and SWAT teams.
We have Medium Size helmets without the 7 pad harness which is priced at $279.99. If you need this one please order the medium size helmet with the 7 pad harness and send us an email to switch to the regular harness helmet. This way we can switch and refund you the $20.
- High ballistic performance with low weight, using high-tenacity ballistic aramid fiber
- Perfect Fit Suspension System
- 6 adjustment points for a perfect fit
- Adjustable chin strap
- Quick release buckle to remove the helmet
- Crown mesh, with extensive adjustments, for comfortable wearing, and ventilation
- Padded front brow, with side adjusting features
- 7 Pad harness system for trauma protection
- NIJ IIIA: Protects against 9mm FMJ and 44 Magnum SJHP, in accordance with NIJ Standard 0101.04. (June 2001). It has a V50 of 600 m/s (2000 ft/s)
- Back Face Deformation - The unique support structure and lamination process ensure that the helmet has minimal back face deformation from 9mm and less than 15mm from 357 Magnum and 44 Magnum.
Helmet Size Chart
|Extra Small||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||52 - 53 cm||20.5 - 20.9 in|
|Small||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||54 - 55 cm||21.3 - 21.7 in|
|Medium||7 - 7 1/8||56 - 57 cm||22.0 - 22.4 in|
|Large||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||58 - 59 cm||22.8 - 23.2 in|
|X Large||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||60 - 61 cm||23.6 - 24.0 in|
|XX Large||7 3/4 - 8||62 - 64 cm||24.4 - 25.2 in|