3M™ Multi Gas/Vapor Cartridge
Use RFQ only if you need quantities more than 10 for custom pricing
Popup blocker needs to be disabled for the RFQ form to load
3M™ Cartridge/Filter 60926, Multi Gas/Vapor/P100 when properly fitted on 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000 Series and 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet style cartridge holders, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and particulates, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde or hydrogen fluoride at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
- Accessories are the major components that should be ordered with the initial product purchase. These will assure continued operation for the first 30-60 days.
- Resists Ammonia, Certain Organic Vapors, Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Formaldehyde, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Methylamine, Particulates, Sulfur Dioxide
- NIOSH approved
- 2 pieces in a pack
- Use in a variety of applications, including petrochemical and chemical processing, utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining and primary metals.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)
- OSHA regulations require gas-proof goggles be worn with half facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde