Ballistic PASGT Level IIIA Helmet
Use RFQ only if you need quantities more than 10 for custom pricing
Popup blocker needs to be disabled for the RFQ form to load
CLEARANCE SALE! HUGE PRICE CUT!
The PASGT helmet (US Personal Armour System Ground Troops) protects against fragments/shrapnel and other ballistic threats; with improved comfort. Used by Military, Special Forces, Police, and SWAT teams.
We have Medium Size helmets without the 7-pad harness, priced at $279.99. If you need this one, please order the medium size helmet with the 7-pad harness and send us an email to switch to the regular harness helmet. This way, we can switch and refund you the $20.
- High ballistic performance with low weight, using high-tenacity ballistic aramid fiber
- Perfect Fit Suspension System
- 6 adjustment points for a perfect fit
- Adjustable chin strap
- Quick-release buckle to remove the helmet
- Crown mesh, with extensive adjustments, for comfortable wearing and ventilation
- Padded front brow, with side adjusting features
- 7 Pad harness system for trauma protection
- NIJ IIIA: Protects against 9mm FMJ and 44 Magnum SJHP, in accordance with NIJ Standard 0101.04. (June 2001). It has a V50 of 600 m/s (2000 ft/s)
- Back Face Deformation - The unique support structure and lamination process ensure that the helmet has minimal back face deformation from 9mm and less than 15mm from 357 Magnum and 44 Magnum.
Ballistic PASGT Level IIIA Helmets are designed with a multi-layer construction of aramid and ballistic polyethylene to protect the user from ballistic dangers and fragmentation. The head harness is made of foam-cushioned leather with a comfortable chinstrap and a base attachment for an optional faceguard. This ballistic helmet is suitable for police, ground soldiers, or special teams because it is low weight and sturdy.
Our ballistic helmets are created by keeping civil police, military, SWAT, and Special Forces officers in mind. These are also necessary for law enforcement, paramilitary forces, government agencies, first responders, and journalists to employ. As a result, we offer you the highest-performing special forces helmets at incredibly competitive costs. These ballistic helmets are light and ergonomically built to be comfortable for long periods, preventing tiredness during operations.
Many layers of high tenacity ballistic grade fibers are employed to offer outstanding head protection. These ballistic helmets are also designed to guard against fragmentation and shrapnel, both of which can be deadly.
Helmet Size Chart
|Extra Small||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||52 - 53 cm||20.5 - 20.9 in|
|Small||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||54 - 55 cm||21.3 - 21.7 in|
|Medium||7 - 7 1/8||56 - 57 cm||22.0 - 22.4 in|
|Large||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||58 - 59 cm||22.8 - 23.2 in|
|X Large||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||60 - 61 cm||23.6 - 24.0 in|
|XX Large||7 3/4 - 8||62 - 64 cm||24.4 - 25.2 in|