3M™ Thermoplastic Disposable Dual Cartridge Respirator
Use RFQ only if you need quantities more than 10 for custom pricing
Popup blocker needs to be disabled for the RFQ form to load
3M™ Dual Cartridge Respirator Assembly NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors and particulates. Use for a variety of applications including spray painting, pesticides, agriculture, construction and transportation.
- Simple and convenient - minimal training required
- Pre-assembled with permanently attached cartridges; no maintenance necessary
- Facepiece made from soft, lightweight thermoplastic elastomer
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL)
- Certain organic vapors and particulates
- Spray Painting
- WARNING! These respirators help reduce exposure to certain airborne contaminants. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of product packaging. Time use limitations may apply. Call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-519-452-6137 or 1-800-265-1840, ext 6137.
- IMPORTANT - Before using these respirators, you must determine the following. (1) The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected. (2) The concentration level of that contaminant(s). (3) Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer's face. All respirator instructions, warnings, use and time limitations must also be read and understood by the wearer before use
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)